Need an internal recruiter?
If your company is looking for a full-time, full cycle recruiter and partner, this is the right service for you. Think of us as your internal offsite recruiter with our own layer of management and our own LinkedIn seat.
With this service you will receive:
- A recruiter and researcher, trained to truly understand the needs of your stakeholders.
- Full write up on each screened candidate submitted to the hiring manager
- Weekly updates and reporting to stakeholders
- All candidate info uploaded real time into your ATS
- Periodic onsite visits to meet with stakeholders
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines including Sales, Marketing, Accounting/Finance, HR, Product, Engineering and more
These services are available on a full-time (40 hours per week, working up to 8 positions concurrently) or part-time (20 hours per week, working up to 4 positions concurrently). Our average cost per placement for this model is 5-10%, a significant savings over a standard contingent fee.
This service works best when:
- You need assistance with multiple roles
- You need a temporary recruiter to assist with a big hiring push or fill in the gap while you find your next FTE
The team at GrassBridge always delivers exactly what we ask of them and their coordination services went above and beyond our expectations. They’ve helped us on more than one occasion, given our internal team runs pretty lean. Their team was beyond professional, diligent and courteous both with the candidates and our internal teams. They owned the process from start to finish and followed up as necessary to get the job done. Never was there a question about their “buy in” or how seriously they took their role – they acted as if they were employees of Druva.
GrassBridge has been an amazing company to partner with for all of our TA needs – I wouldn’t trust my candidates and TA org’s reputation with any other agency to do the exemplary job that they do.